Wednesday, May 18, 2011

be careful what you wish for.

So, my home internet has been down for three days now. Talk about a procrastination killer! At least I've gotten a lot of uni work done :) Thanks to the handful of lovely people who've left comments and followed me so early on, very much appreciated and I promise I won't let you down! Hopefully it'll be all sorted soon. In other news, my sleep doctor thinks I have narcolepsy! A good week all around haha. Hopefully yours has been better!!

x

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, that sucks! :( Hehe, I really need a little something to kill my procrastination! :P
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg maybe that's a good thing haha, procrastination, story of my life!


    blog
    twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.