Wednesday, May 11, 2011

cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.

As I enter what is essentially my third winter in a row, I can't help but long for those early spring days which hold so much promise for the months to come. As much as I think winter fashion is so much more fun than summer fashion, what with all the layering options, I do miss that excitement of the first day without stockings, sunny Sunday evenings at the pub when daylight savings ends (or begins? I always get it confused) and lazy picnics at the park with friends. Making it even harder is the fact that so many of my nearest and dearest are enjoying the start of the European sunny months, but at least I can be comforted by the fact that once the sun returns to my side of the world, they'll all be back with me to enjoy it.











1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.