Tuesday, May 31, 2011

home is where the quirky decorations are.

I am painfully in love with these lamps from The Lowercase. They feed perfectly my obsession for homewares, woodland creatures and pretty lighting. I don't care if maybe they were designed for a childs bedroom. I NEED that rabbit. And possibly the toadstool....the squirrel's cute too.....

























Speaking of my obsession with homewares, I also stumbled across Third Drawer Down, which stocks fabulous homeware items that make my heart skip a beat, such as quirky tea towels, printed pillow cases and fun altered antique plates. If I was rolling in the cash / had my own home to decorate, I don't know how I'd be able to resist these little treats:




Lord help me the day I finally have a home to call my own. And children! Good grief.

4 comments:

  1. hehe i am so the same! Cashola and space are holding me back. Lovely things, i must have a look at that shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an obsession with home wares too! I have a dream of four houses, all with different themes! That's all I want. Just four houses. And I love those lamps, they are so super cute!

    Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your amazing comment :) I just finished my last assignment for the semester just then but I still have so much studying to do for exams ahh! Just wanted to sneak in a little comment to you though ^_^ x
    PS- If you have Facebook and a spare second, I would love if you voted for me in this huge blogging competition. It ends in one week! Just visit this page, click 'vote now' and heart all of my blog posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're the best ever ^_^_^__^^_^_^_^_^_^ x 100!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.