Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a kaleidoscope collage.







































Like Nancy from the amazing blog Wolf and Willow, I'm fascinated by this new indie art movement, its name of which I am unaware. I was first taken by it when I was going through a serious Tumblr phase, however it slipped my mind for awhile, until I read Nancys post. She describes it as 'digital collage, nature themes, kinda cosmic', and like her, I completely love it. The above image is by Brent Hildy, the following were found on Tumblr (but I am happy to properly source them if anyone has the correct information!)





3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about these exact pictures, but you can buy lots of similar prints from the 'art' section of the urban outfitters website, and prints on etsy of course. Very much looking forward to redecorating x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the second one with the paint swatches is so cool! At the moment I'm plotting my own mixed-media project using old photos, I can't wait to see how it will turn out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.