Monday, November 7, 2011

galibardy love.

When it comes to jewellery I'm a bit all over the place. I don't really have a favourite "brand", especially not a fancy one, and I generally play favourites with my necklaces and rings. My wrists aren't the right shape for bangles and I gave up wearing earrings ages ago. But when I broke my favourite FAVOURITE ring the other night (a deer ring I got from Topshop, the antlers snapped right off) I decided I needed to have a perusal of the website where I bought my favourite FAVOURITE necklace from. It's called Galibardy, and I guarantee you will fall in love.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.