Friday, July 1, 2011

lunch break blues.

The plus-side of my placement is that it is literally around the corner, so I can come home for lunch. The downside is that it gives me time to online shop whilst eating my tuna and veggies, and despair over the fact that I am not getting paid for the next 4 weeks. WOE!






































ASOS Double Zip Parka, I need you in my life.






































Dear Swear, why don't you stock the Chiara 5 sandal in my size? Yours, Disappointed.






































Peter Pan collar, pleats and colour-blocking -- is this the perfect dress?




























One day my pretties, one day.

3 comments:

  1. I love online shopping as well. Also, I've been eyeing those exact boots lately, hoping they'll go on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Peach Skirt~ LOVE!

    Im your new follower!


    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.