Sunday, July 3, 2011

unicorn/dream.

I've just discovered Unicorn/Dream magazine, via Wolf and Willow. The project describes itself as "a new bi-monthly online magazine about dreams, life, photography, hand made crafts and a bit of vintage and fashion." If you think that sounds perfectly dreamy, then you'd be utterly correct! I've just flicked through the latest issue, and fell head over heels in love with the way they combine beautiful photography with song lyrics. Issue 5 features so much amazing work that I changed my mind at least 10 times about what to share, but I finally decided on the dreamy snapshots taken by Fernando Monotoro. Hopefully you'll agree that I made the right choice :) Enjoy!











2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are so lovely! I think the first one is my favourite. I love light leaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I think i have a new photographer crush. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.