Wednesday, November 16, 2011

and i've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress.

Girl crush alert! x 2. I think if there was one "look" I could be magically granted with, it would definitely be doll-faced. If these photos by Charlotte Rutherford don't invoke any kind of girlish whimsy in you, then I think you need to see a shrink. Just saying.




















Do you think that little dot of eyeliner in the middle of the lower lash line would work in real life? I really like the effect.

Today I had what was supposed to be my last exam ever, but I've only just recently found out that, after six years of full-time uni, I've somehow missed a subject and will not be able to graduate this December. Boo! Oh well, what's another 6 months, right? At least it justifies my desire to have one last student summer, and will hold off on the "so what will you do now" questions for another few months.

My friends and I were supposed to have a picnic lunch in the Botantic Gardens today but the weather turned sour and wet, so that was unfortunate. This is about the fourth time we've planned it and it's not gone ahead! I don't know why the universe is so determined to keep us out of the Gardens, but I refuse to take it as a sign. However, if I disappear from the blog again, be wary that it might not be due to real world commitments, but to a nasty run in with a swarm of killer bees.

7 comments:

  1. Ehe i would have no objections to looking like this either! O_O they are both stunning! (plus i always feel a certain affinity to fellow gingers! sometimes i want to run up to little ginger kids and tell them it does get better! Growing up as a ginger is tough! All those freckles and never a tan O_O)

    Ohh if you try it post pictures! I would have a go but i know it is likely to look bad on me cos my face is tricky and never responds well to new makeup techniques! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely pictures, aren't they? I love the use of light.

    Too bad you can't graduate this year, but there's always a silver lining - hope you have a good last student summer. Hopefully the weather lets up and you can go to the gardens soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful beautiful photographs <3 <3 <3 I long for my hair to be that colour! And their rosey cheeks are gorgeous!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are just beautiful! I absolutely love how striking their hair looks *__* Meanwhile, the dot middle of the lower lash line DOES make an incredible effect - I'd say go for it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photographs! love the dot in the middle

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG amazing!!! these are so inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.