Tuesday, December 6, 2011

tuesday, a photo diary.



































Sorry to get all up in your grill with my amateur "photography", but today I feel like sharing :) This morning I caught the train to Kiama to visit my camera shy mother and we had lunch and schlepped around the shops for a bit, before going home to decorate the Christmas tree. Lovely.

In other 'please care about my life' business, I found out yesterday that I am allowed to graduate! Hooray! After six years of full time study, you can only imagine how incredibly exciting this news is to me. Recently discovering I was one subject short was a major blow, but as it turns out - I'm not the only one who doesn't understand my outdated degree! Somehow that missing 6cp went totally over the heads of the graduation office as well. So, next Wednesday, the 14th of December, I will officially be graduating with a Bachelor of Law and a Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology (eBusiness Management). The icing on that cupcake is that I'll be graduating with distinction in BICT! Happy face. Now, I just have to find the perfect dress to go with that stylin' blue gown. In less than a week. HELP!

(Oh: I'm quickly becoming addicted to Instagram! My username is karenclaire_ if you want to see more snapshots x)

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh! A million congratulations on graduating! You must be so happy :D Ehhe yay to ditsy graduation officers too O_O

    <3 your instagram pictures! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congratulations on graduating! I have such great memories of my graduation, I hope you have a wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. little personal and arty photodiaries are always super brilliant.
    lucky you, for going to NYC! my top two eats in manhattan and brookyln are probably: "nook" and "roberta's". both adresses are on my blog and lots of other one's too! oh you'll have so much fun for sure. eat and shop a lot, visit moma and go to many concerts, dear.

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and good luck!Great post. Would be lovely if you could stop by sometime :-) Izzy xo
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also totally obsessed with instagram as well, i fell like I was a bit slow off the mark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely instgram photos! i love that app too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.