Monday, November 28, 2011

diana in london.

I FINALLY got my first Diana Mini roll of film developed. These photos were taken in February (good grief) in London. I have to say, I wasn't very happy with the results. Most of the photos were too dark and very blurry/fuzzy. I have a feeling maybe it has something to do with the focus setting I was using? Does anybody have any Diana Mini tips? I have another roll from Melbourne that I need to get developed as well, hopefully they'll be more impressive. Here are some of the "better" shots:











































This last one is my favourite. I'll definitely be using this setting for the next roll instead of the square shot!

5 comments:

  1. ohh you captured the best of london though! Ehe i especially like the tescos sandwich shot! Did you enjoy your time there?

    Awww man i know what you mean about diana pictures though! i just got a bunch developed and half of them are just dark and blurred. It costs a lot to get them done too! what was the setting on the last shot may i ask? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tilly, I wish I could remember! I have a feeling it was me attempting to test out double exposure. The Tescos sandwiches are definitely in the top 5 of things I miss about the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are absolutely incredible- thank you for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what lovely lovely pictures! you really have a good eye for capturing the essense of a place!

    x aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.