Sunday, May 8, 2011

hey there dahlia.

I don't like to think too hard about the 6 months I just spent in Europe as it makes my heart ache with a form of homesickness for places that will never really be mine. But every time I put on my treasured Dahlia sailor-boat print dress, I can't help but smile and remember the insanity of my shopping spree in London. So you can imagine my suprise and delight when I discovered that the pretty collared dresses designed by this adorable brand were stocked on ASOS! A little bit of London available back home in Australia. If only I wasn't still paying off that credit card debt....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.