Monday, August 1, 2011

oh, lola

My beloved Chloe perfume has finally run dry, so its time to pick a new scent. I have to admit, I'm a marketers dream, I am so easily swayed by pretty packaging and dreamy advertising. So I think I'm going to have to invest in Marc Jacobs 'Oh, Lola' purely because of Dakota Fannings gorgeous (but controversial)  campaign.



























Whats your scent? And what marketing campaigns or gimmicks do you have a weakness for?

* (Again my apologies for the prolonged absence. I've been working 6 days a week and have also been having a lot of mini adventures at the same time. So its been a stressful month but also an extremely happy month (as my previous post indicates!) I've started taking medication for my narcolepsy which is increasing my focus, so hopefully I can start to enjoy blogging again! Bring on August!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate reading them. Please leave your blog link, nothing makes me happier than finding new inspirations.